Genolve WordPress Plugin (Beta)
Stand out from the crowd, bring eye-popping graphics and animations to your website! The Genolve plugin is the safest, most complete and easiest way to start using SVG on WordPress:
- SVG-safe: all the SVG comes from a Genolve, a trusted source.
- Image-safe: grab copyright-safe images from WikiCommons or Pixabay.
- Flexible: Set stunning SVG backgrounds for the full page, headers, footers or any div area.
- Social media: Make a custom 'featured image' for any page that displays perfectly when shared on Twitter or Facebook.
- Blog Graphics: Make a custom blog graphic to perfectly complement your blog text.
- SEO: Compatible with WordPress Yoast.
- Seasonal: Add holiday or seasonal flare without changing your theme.
- Fallbacks: Old browsers that do not support SVG fall back to the image version or the original background.
To get started, first register, then return to this page and find the download link here
Not Using WordPress?
Tell us which CMS you are using here: contact us.
We'll tally the responses and the CMS with the most votes will get the next plugin.
Let Your Users Make Custom Designs on Your Site
The WordPress plugin lets the WordPress administrator make custom graphics, however, it is easy to bring this capability directly to your own users. Some examples:
- Your site is SoundCloud or BandCamp, the Genolve API lets your users create an album cover in seconds.
- Your site is Meetup.com, the Genolve API lets your users make an event coverphoto when posting the event.
Please contact us if interested in this solution for your website.
Photosensitive Epilepsy Warning
If you suffer from Photosensitive Epilepsy do not use this site or plugin! This site generates random animated patterns that could accidentally trigger seizures.