Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to use the SVG shapes on genolve.com according to the MIT license. Any shape you create via evolution using the website is also released under the MIT license. Your modifications of templates (arrangements of SVG shapes) are released under the MIT license (note you may make these modifications 'private' or un-viewable to other users).
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose (commercial use licenses are available);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wild Web Widget, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Permission is granted to record video session or live streams of using the website for posting on YouTube,Twitch, or similar site.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wild Web Widget, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- API access via WordPress Plugin or other Plugin has these additional restrictions.
- Register on Genolve.com and obtain an API key to securely use the API service.
- Free tier plans must use an API key on a single website, with a single administrator, it cannot be shared among multiple users (e.g. no simultaneous usage) or across multiple websites (this requires a paid plan).
- Keep bandwidth usage within plan membership bandwidth limits. Accounts exceeding limits will receive a notice to upgrade or reduce usage. Failure to take action within the time specified in the notice may have access disabled after exceeding limits.
- Rates for AI credits may be adjusted at any time and without notice to match provider fee adjustments.
- The materials on Wild Web Widget, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Wild Web Widget, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wild Web Widget, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wild Web Widget, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wild Web Widget, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Wild Web Widget, Inc. or a Wild Web Widget, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wild Web Widget, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wild Web Widget, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wild Web Widget, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wild Web Widget, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wild Web Widget, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wild Web Widget, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wild Web Widget, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.